LeBlanc & Theriot Equipment Co., Inc. was incorporated on March 1, 1964, primarily to market, service and install various types of petroleum handling equipment. Since that time, we have built a business with an excellent reputation for honesty, quality products and work at fair and competitive prices.
The owner, Louis Theriot, who joined the company in 1972, works full-time and strives to maintain all the virtues that have made the company successful over the years.
LeBlanc & Theriot Equipment Co., Inc. acknowledges that its future success depends upon the people who make up our company. It’s policies, benefits and wages are determined so as to attract the best qualified people; and because of their influence on the success of the company, all employees are urged to conduct themselves in a manner that displays courtesy, interest and helpfulness both within the company and in contact with customers and suppliers.
- Petroleum Equipment Institute
- Louisiana Oil Marketers and Convenience Store Association (Associate Member)
- Chamber of Commerce of the United States
- Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI)
- Better Business Bureau of New Orleans (BBB)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- Gulf Coast Safety Council